Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cruisin Around

Some exciting news! August starts my traveling season! Check out my exciting schedule:

August 4th- August 9th: Cruise with mi madre to Baja Mexico
August 19th-August 27th: Going to the Keys with el padre and family

September 18thish: Going to New York for Hubby's cousin's wedding


November: Arizona for thanksgiving

December: Vero Beach for Christmas


February: Cruise to Cozumel of Mexico for cousins wedding


So basically, I need to make it through the next 3 months of school and work everyday 9am-8pm. But with all the great rides ahead, I know it will go by quickly!

7 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

What a wonderful time you have planned..Sounds great..Enjoy..

tattytiara said...

Aw sweet! I can't get my mind off travel these days m'self. Gotta plan something, and I think my plans will need to include Florida too!

ArtsyChaos said...

Fabulous !! Cruising is sooo much fun. We did the Southern Caribbean last year and it was amazing. Have a good traveling season !!

MELANIE said...

Wow! I am so jealous.

Campbell Jane said...

So lucky!!

sagar said...

I’m glad I read this. I rarely reply to peoples comments…not because I don’t like them…but because I thought it was self-serving.
Thank you
sagar
Blogging Tips\Download Free CSS Templates

Modern Sport Watches said...

Hookah, Shisha, Hookahs Hookah Accessories Vases , Hookah Charcoal
hookah
charcoal
starbuzz
al fakher
hookahs
Mya Hookah
Deja Vu Tobacco
Khalil Mamoon Hookah
Layalina Hookah Tobacco
Casio Watches
Cars Speakers
Treadmills