On a good note... My hubby and I order Dreamweaver (a professional website building software) and it should be coming in the mail any day. I cannot wait to get a real site up for my invitations! I think that once I get it up and running, my business will boom!
I have 3 more mother's day cards left and I am hoping that they will sell before mother's day arrives so I don't have to keep them sitting around for another year! I sold one of my favorite mother's day cards last night.
1. I will stop taking custom Mother's day requests on May 5th! (Mother's day is May 11th)
2. Graduation promo starts April 27th!! Look out for new graduation items (cards, announcements, invites)
3. Web site should be up and running by the end of May
4. Wedding season starts in June, get your requests in early!
5. Don't forget that Father's day is just as important as Mother's day!! (June 15th)
6. I have new Bat/Bar Mitzvah and Baptism/Christening Invitations!