Monday, March 3, 2008

What I Love About You...



Today I listed one of my favorite cards yet! This card is so perfect for you to write all the things you love about a person on the inside! I made the same one for my hubby and I wrote a collage of phrases on the inside such as "I love your laugh", "your smile", "I love your touch".... etc! He loved it because I made is personal!

You can get to this card here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10004887

******************************************

Today I also added Entrecard and got a lot of blog hits so I am very excited about that! Next week I am going to do my first featured favorite seller so I am looking around for that perfect one!

6 comments:

ScrapbooksbyKarrilee said...

Hey there... Super cute card! I found you via EtsyScrap... I am fairly new to Etsy and find it can easily take up a LOT of my time - but I am loving it and trying to ever so slowly build up my store! (well- I am not TRYING to do it slowly... LOL! I just have a lot of other stuff on my plate as well!) Anyway - wanted to stop by and say hello!

~Karrilee~

Mona said...

I am also a new Etsy seller, and love all the beautiful cards you are making. I also make greeting cards, hand cutting designs from vintage Japanese kimono silk. I am wondering what you are thinking about price and look. Thanks, Mona

ThePeachTree said...

OH, what a prefect card! I'll have to casually slip your shop link to my boyfriend... plant the seed LOL!

Precious Memories. Always Remember. said...

Mona, send me your shop link so I can visit your shop!!

Mona said...

to precious memories: thanks for showing your interest! My websites are:
www.kimonocards.com and
www.kimonocards.etsy.com

Have fun looking!

Dette said...

Hi lady - I just LOVE your site. There are so many cool things here - I'm going to start with this Etsy card. :)

I just added your link to my blogroll - thank you again for your wonderful comments!

See you around!