Friday, March 21, 2008

SPLURGE!!!!

I cannot control myself sometimes....



Today I was curious what "gocco" was. I have seen it as a tag in etsy and I did not know what it meant. So I did research and found a "how to gocco" on etsy and fell in love immediately! I kept on searching the web for finished projects done by people with a gocco machine and I couldn't get enough! So.... I had to do it....I bought one for myself!! That's right--->No self control! It was $150 dollars and I bought it from a fellow etsian (in Japan). I CANNOT WAIT for it to get here!! I just hope it's worth the money (that I certainly do not have)! I plan on making wedding invitations with is and maybe some prints to frame. TAKE MY CREDIT CARD AWAY FROM ME!!!!

Oohh and I almost forgot... a few days ago I was waundering around etsy (as usual) and I fell upon this shop: poppyswickedgarden. I found a skirt (actually it's a convertible skirt/dress) that I could not take my eyes off. So what did I do? ... Good Guess! I bought it! I just love the idea of buying handmade clothes because that means that no one else will have what you own. Just a great feeling!

5 comments:

Kilkennycat said...

Aha!! Gocco!! I've been trying to remember what the name was for that for the longest time! Thank you! =D

Clear Pink said...

I LOVE my gocco.

industrialpoppy said...

Oh Gocco. I discovered it on Etsy as well-I would love to get one as ell but alas! I really should buy groceries instead (or should I)? haha

Lani Robertson said...

I have a gocco to...it is alot of fun! :0

GJC said...

great skirt/great taste! geez, now i gotta go check out poppies.