Friday, March 21, 2008

Break a Leg!


My mother decided to break her leg while getting off the boat after scuba diving so I decided to send her a little"get well card". But of course, there is no time to be serious so I had to come up with a funny card. This is what I came up with. The front of the card says, "break a leg!" (you know... like good luck"... The inside says, "oops...sorry!". Hehe. Well I thought it was funny anyway!! :-)



My friend Jason asked me to make him a card to give to a doctor that let him shadow him at work. I made a very sleek masculine card. I love this card. I think it's perfect for a professional and for a male.




I won a bid on alchemy, which I am thrilled about!! I am going to make a set of 6 custom cards with a Cow theme!! How fun! I hope they turn out great! I am nervous for custom orders but I love them! I am also in the process of working on a few custom orders for Jenn (my newest frequent customer :) ). I am making her boyfriend and brother birthday cards. I think I am getting the hang of making male cards now!

No comments: