Saturday, March 8, 2008

ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED?
















I am excited to announce that I am starting a wedding invitation line! I will be creating wedding invitation sets that include: Invitation, Response Card, and Thank You Card! I also do custom sets! Please take a look at my two most recent listings:
My wedding sets give the bride and groom choices. I allow them to decide what colors, font, text, paper, and ribbon they would like. I send them packages of samples in the mail to help them decide. I also give a proof of a set before I make the entire order.

6 comments:

missfire said...

Beautiful wedding invites!! So modern. Where were you when I got married! :)

Melody said...

GREAT idea! You do beautiful work. I love handmade wedding invitations!

Tanya said...

Gorgeous colors and design. I have a feeling you will be very successful with these!

Precious Memories. Always Remember. said...

Thanks Tanya! I hope so!! I have had 100 views on one of the sets since last night! I hope they sell!!

Dette said...

My - those are beautiful! I'd give you a ring if I was getting married - for sure!

Melissa said...

So beautiful! Great job ;)