Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm a Blogger!

Well I am officially on board to blog! I found etsy a while back while sifting through google scrapbooks and what a joy it has been since! I brought my mom aboard to try it out first before I decided to venture in. We set her shop up (rona19) and she got a sale. She creates beautiful pottery!

I set up shop at the beginning of this month. I have yet to get a sale but I am slowly becoming active through etsygreetings and by listing items almost daily. I am a student currently striving for a double degree in Exercise Science and Psychology. My passion is crafting, and i craft to relieve stress and to drool over my creations :)

My goal is to sell enough items to make at least one new item every day wihtout going broke!

I am happily married to Kwabena and we have two puppies (weimeraner and german shepard). I hope you enjoy my creations!!

1 comment:

JMom said...

welcome to blogging :) Your cards are beautiful! I'll have to check out your etsy store.

JMom